key delivery information during valentines
Due to popular demand during mother's day and valentines periods, we offer a specially curated range, guaranteed to please your recipient. During these periods, however, please note the following.
- No address changes are possible once the order is submitted.
- From 13th February - 19th February, the daily cut off for US Wide delivery is 11am PS.
- Deliveries will be made between 11am-6pm.No special delivery times can be requested.
- Special delivery requests cannot be made during valentines day periods.
- Valentines period is from Feb 1st - 15th Feb, during this period these delivery terms will apply.
- Promo codes cannot be used during Valentines day period.
What if no one is going to be home? If your recipient is not going to be there when we deliver, you must tell us where we should leave their gift (front/back of the house or with reception/neighbour). We will always call the number provided to ensure the Roses are delivered to you. If the recipient is not home, our drivers will leave the box of roses outside the house where they deem safe. At this point, we take no liability for the delivery of your gift. If in the unlikely instance your Roses cannot be found, we accept no responsibility and are unable to provide a refund since Roses are perishable items and we would have done our best to contact the sender and/or the recipient.
Delivery to offices: Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mail room or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception unless you request for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room.